WHAT I DO
I help executives accelerate their transformation towards organizational agility by leading the transformation initiative and/or by providing strategic advice.
WHY I DO WHAT I DO
I want to create awesome work environments! By helping organizations transform, they can leverage the full capability and motivation of their employees.
Years ago, I was no longer satisfied working for organizations that weren’t embracing their changing environment. I often felt boxed in a role where my talent and my energy weren’t fully utilized.
In 2008, I discovered the benefits of organizational agility. Since then, I’ve helped organizations create environments where the modern employees’ motivation can emerge and become the source of exceptional performance.
Based on my use of words like motivation, engagement and performance, you may think that I am an expert in organizational development, in change management, in agile practices, or a human resources guy.
Unfortunately, that would only be a portion of the truth! As a former business executive and experienced leader, I am a transformation accelerator, who helps organizations implement an agile culture.
WHAT I WILL DO FOR YOU
- Guide you through the various phases of a transformation by sharing past experiences and best practices.
- Assess the capabilities of your organization to become agile and develop an agile transformation strategy (including deployment plans and related change management activities).
- Launch Agile Transformation Coalitions (ATC) and create an Agile Transformation Steering Committee (ATSC).
- Advise on the transformation vision, strategy, and objectives.
- Coach executives, business line managers, and key transformation agents on agile mindsets, behaviours, principles, and practices.
- Coach transformation leaders in the execution of the project plan.
- Implement revised organizational structures and key business processes in line with expected transformation outcomes.
- Recruit and supervise agile coaches.
- Develop various trainings and workshops.
WHAT ARE MY CORE BELIEFS
- People want to invest their energy towards a meaningful purpose. They will do so when the context is right.
- Traditional organizational structures, standardized operational processes, and current management approaches reduce (drain?) employees’ motivation – therefore negatively impacting performance and innovation.
- Contrary to indoor plants and pets, adults in a professional setting don’t need someone “to be responsible for them”. By giving people the necessary autonomy and guidance, employees are able to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Powerful conversations and authentic relationships are the pillars of high-performing organizations.
I hope we will have the opportunity to get to know each other. Don’t be shy, let’s connect!