Teams Performing Well, Intentionally.
Is it too late for a team or business turnaround strategy?
The implementation of turnaround strategies doesn’t necessarily mean that a project needs to be canceled or that a company is on the brink of bankruptcy. Contrary to popular belief, a team turnaround strategy simply consists of identifying the gaps between the situation at hand and the target goal, and from there implementing corrective measures.
What are the main steps in team turnaround strategies?
When one of your projects is running into challenges, it’s critical to determine the source of the problems (processes, tools and people) in order to apply the best solutions.
Since there is no cookie-cutter answer and all of our interventions are customized to the unique situation of each client, we generally follow the following steps for turning around a team, a project or a company.
Phase 1 – Diagnose the Situation
- Evaluation of processes, roles and responsibilities and structure of the team/project/company
- Meetings and interviews with the managers and employees involved
- Communications and skills evaluation
- Distribution of questionnaires (online and in person)
- Result compilation and
- Presentation of recommendations
Phase 2 – Launch the Team Turnaround Strategy
- Establishment of a “turnaround” plan for the team/project/company
- Prioritization and sequencing of the activities to implement
- Determination of progress measures
- Deployment of team turnaround activities
Phase 3 – Regular Activities and Measures
- Assigning the necessary support for the team/project/company
- Execution of project plan activities
- Facilitation of group meetings
- Constant monitoring and prompt interventions in the various identified dimensions
Since the status quo often holds back a project (and possibly the company), implementing a team turnaround strategy can bring significant changes.
What services can you offer me?
We provide team turnaround strategies to companies looking to increase everyone’s engagement and accountability and the meeting of objectives.
We provide strategic guidance, tactical (in-the-field) support and customized training.
- Organizational diagnosis of teams or organizations to recommend solutions to the most urgent problems
- Implementation of a startup culture to make the company more agile
- Agile team coaching to create high-performing and motivated teams
- Project (or team) turnaround strategies to correct situations before it’s too late
- Increased employee engagement to attract and retain the best talent
* While we apply the term “turnaround strategy” as much for teams as we do for projects or the entire organizations, the steps to follow in establishing a turnaround strategy vary according the scope of the project. While a team turnaround strategy can provide concrete results within several weeks, the turnaround of a company can require several months, depending on the size of the company and the complexity of its challenges.