The World of Work is Changing. Is Your Business Ready?
Can organizational development take my organization to the next level?
Organizational development is not just a human resources (HR) problem. When it comes to improving your organization’s performance, it’s important to have a vision that goes beyond employee training and promotion.
Following a diagnostic of your team/organization, we can help you define a strategy that combines the operating procedure of your teams and the development of employee knowledge and skills so that you can take your business to the next level.
What are the practical uses of organizational development for me?
Organizational development (OD) is a deliberate effort to improve an organization’s long-term performance and viability. It involves implementing the necessary capacities to respond to your business’s current and future needs.
In practical terms, organizational development consists of determining whether your operating procedures, management style and employee development programs are allowing your business to grow and evolve. Our methodology comprises of:
- Evaluating the performance of your team/organization
- Identifying areas for improvement and opportunities for change
- Establishing strategies to improve processes and develop the skills required within the framework of the business’s current activities
- Implementing activities that will build new skills.
Organizational development allows your business the continuously grow and set your organization apart from your competitors.
What approach can you recommend us?
As experienced managers, we understood long ago that the success of an organization and its teams rest largely on motivated and competent employees. In an era of ongoing and rapid changes, organizations must constantly adapt if they do not want to lose their clients to local or international competitors. While the life expectancy of an S&P500 organization in 1935 was 90 years, that figure dropped to 61 years in 1958. Today, it is a mere 18 years.
Thanks to our experience in establishing competent and high-performing teams, we have developed an approach that allows businesses to improve team performance through building new skills in their team members.
How will your approach boost the organizational development of my organization?
We assist managers and executives in:
- managing their teams and optimizing performance
- conflict resolution
- improving the work environment and employee engagement
- developing internal communication processes
- clarifying roles and responsibilities
- identifying work inefficiency problems
- eliminating poor relationships with internal and external customers
- reorganizing work and organizational structures
- developing confidence, transparency and autonomy within teams and individuals
- and everything that generally affects relationship dynamics in the workplace
What services can you offer me?
We help organizations in their organizational development with the implementation of a strong culture that fosters engagement, self-empowerment and meeting objectives.
We provide strategic guidance, tactical (in-the-field) support and customized training.
- Organizational diagnosis of teams or organizations to recommend solutions to the most urgent problems
- Implementation of a startup culture to make the company more agile
- Agile team coaching to create high-performing and motivated teams
- Project (or team) turnaround strategies to correct situations before it’s too late
- Increased employee engagement to attract and retain the best talent