Create a Stimulating Work Environment for Generations X and Y (Millenials)
Why change my organizational culture and leadership structure?
Each company has its own organizational culture and leadership system. A unique way of doing and set of behaviours. Knowing and understanding one’s organizational culture is vital, since culture often defines the conditions for success, modes of communication and ways of doing things (and living) within the company.
By changing their organizational structures, we make companies more agile.
What is organizational culture?
Some define organizational culture as a set of values and beliefs shared by all employees. Organizational culture defines not only people’s behaviours but also how they act, accomplish their work and even their dress code.
That being said, organizational culture is not visible. It is experienced on a daily basis. It is felt. A one-time visitor can’t easily observe or describe a corporate culture, and is far from able to change it.
On the other hand, with a proven approach and a sharp external perspective, a company’s corporate culture can not only be observed but also significantly improved.
How do I know if my organizational culture needs changing?
As a company leader, if your employees and managers aren’t behaving the way you want, you might want to make changes to your organizational culture.
- If company performance isn’t where you’d like it to be and if your teams aren’t operating effectively;
- If the status quo and complacency have stunted your company’s growth;
- If your company doesn’t adapt quickly enough to change;
- If your employees aren’t motivated and the work environment feels heavy;
- If there’s a lack of trust among employees and if your projects don’t seem to be going anywhere;
- If internal politics, poor communication and power struggles are affecting operations;
It’s highly likely that you need to investigate the changes that can benefit your organizational culture.
Can a change in organizational culture also be the solution to our performance issues?
Given the increasing levels of competitiveness and the speed of technology, a company cannot be complacent and maintain the status quo if it wants to survive and prosper.
Unfortunately, complacency and the status quo are common characteristics when evaluating corporate culture.
Are you ready for a change in organizational culture?
If you want to bring real and functional change to your company, a change in organizational culture is probably in order.
Our objective is to help leaders and their companies firstly diagnose and then modify their organizational culture to boost performance.
Our organizational diagnostic can help you determine if your organizational culture is adapted to your objectives. The results from the diagnostic will allow you to identify the next steps to take to eliminate complacency and enhance your organization’s performance.
What services can you offer me?
We help organizations in changing their organizational culture to foster engagement, accountability and meeting objectives.
We provide strategic guidance, tactical (in-the-field) support and customized training.
- Organizational culture and leadership diagnosis where we recommend solutions to the most urgent problems
- Implementation of a startup culture to make the company more agile
- Agile team coaching to create high-performing and motivated teams
- Project (or team) turnaround strategies to correct situations before it’s too late
- Increased employee engagement to attract and retain the best talent